Wednesday, December 4, 2013
To anyone interested in participating in the White Elephant Gift Exchange at the Christmas party on the 13th, the rules are as follows.
1. Everyone brings 1 gift not to exceed $20
2. All gifts should be wrapped with no outside markings. You shouldn't know who the gifts are from, what they are or who they are for.
3. Everyone puts their gift in a pile.
4. Everyone draws a number (1 to however many people are playing)
5. Number 1 goes first, picks and unwraps a gift.
6. Number 2 can pick another gift or "steal" an unwrapped gift. If an unwrapped gift is "stolen," the person it is stolen from can then "steal" or pick a wrapped gift.
7. The next person's turn occurs after a wrapped gift is open.
8. The game ends when all gifts are unwrapped.
1. A gift can not be "stolen" more than twice. So whoever steals it second gets the gift.
2. A gift can not be immediately stolen back by the person it was stolen from.
3. All gifts must be kept in plain sight.Tip: If there is a gift you want, wait to steal it. If you are the second person to steal it, you get to keep it.
PS: don't forget to sign up for the party and have a partner picked for the festivities! (NO WODS!)
Melissa getting a nice extension during yesterday's Snatch WOD!!
2 rounds of:
10 DB Shoulder Press
10 DB Straight-leg Deadlift
10 Box Step-ups
9 Deadlifts, 185/123#
12 HR Push-ups
15 Box Jumps, 24/20"
Rx+ = 225/153#
Posted on Tue, December 3, 2013